Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday



I can never figure out how to title posts! LOL Anyway, it's still Saturday, at least for a little while, so I guess that's safe. Actually I need to go change all the clocks. Oh no, forget it. I'll change the one by my bed and do the rest in the morning. I don't have to rush anywhere. :-)

Good thing too, we seem to have a touch of stomach virus here. Ick. I just hope the dogs don't have it too. Judging from some of the evil smells wafting up from around the bed I may have to get up anyway and let them out. Sigh....

On a more cheerful note! We got James Taylor and his Band of Legends tickets for the Walnut Creek Amphitheater. Woohoo! Ticketmaster actually cooperated for a change (hate that website). Now of course I have to wait until May for the concert. Pooh.

1 comment:

meggie said...

We dont come off daylight saving for another 3 weeks. I dont know why they dont just leave it.
Don't worry, it will be May before you know it!