Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack...

Well! It's a relief to be "legit" again! Apparently Blogger's auto-spam-detector went nuts and blocked a whole lot of us out. They did write a pretty apology and fixed it quickly so that's all we'll say about it.

On another subject, I jumped in and joined Chookyblue's popular Christmas Swap. Sign-up quick if you want to join the fun!

I'm also still plugging away at the Many Trips Around The World quilt. The Tramp and I spent some quality time rearranging the blocks...again.


It's much better, don't you think? Of course then and only then did I do some measuring and decided it really needs to be BIGGER...which means it's all going to change anyway! LOL Oh well, it was a good exercise, and nice together time too. :-)

If it's going to double in size, I have another 24 blocks to make! I watched two movies on DVD, some really bad science fiction on TCM, with a sprinkling of HGTV...and got all the strips cut, ironed, tubed, and cut again. Whew!



We're on a roll!! One down and 23 to go!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it Katie!! Very colorful....... what an uplifting project.

Hugs,
Nancy

Tine said...

It does look a lot more even now :-) And it is so beautiful!

Tanya said...

Looking so great. It looks like a very complicated quilt! I wonder how much fun I'd have with that...

meggie said...

It does look complicated. I have never made one anything like that. I love the bright colours.

Eileen said...

This is really really pretty. One of my favorite patterns to make. Yours has a lot of character, that's for sure!