Thursday, February 26, 2009

Aaaaaachooo!

Still dust everywhere, but there is even more goodness to show for it today. The floors are done! Yesssssssss! *happy dance* I love it. The dogs love it too. (Especially of course, as right now it's just a big open playground.) It's a waterproof vinyl material they can't damage. I'd rather enjoy my large yard and active dogs than worry about a fancy floor. And it looks really nice too! It took a bit of maneuvering but I got them to sit and stay for a photo. It took about eight photos to get them looking in the same direction. Sheesh!


For most of today the dogs and I stayed out of the way in the sewing room end of the house. To distract myself I worked on month 1 of Anina's Geese in the Forest BOM. I'm going for the bright scrappy version and I'm determined not to buy a single bit of fabric for it. So far so good! :-)


Tomorrow I have to roll up my sleeves and start painting trim. Ugh.

5 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh Katie -- I love your bright scrappy version of Anina's blocks!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Great floor to be doing the happy happy dance :o)

meggie said...

Love that block of geese!
Dogs look so obedient in that photo!

Tanya said...

Your bright and scrappy geese are going to be beautiful!

Kathie said...

The jacket looks lovely. I can't wait to see it in it's full glory!