Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The name game

Tonya, of wonky letters fame, has asked us to send her our names. Ages ago I printed out all the instructions but hadn't gotten around to trying it. Why not? Don't ask me! It's so much FUN! My first attempt at my name I'm not going to show, it's pretty bad. :-P But this one is good enough to share and I'm going to mail it to Tonya. I love the way the letters float in the black. I can see where I need to practice some more to come up with my own style. It's also a struggle for me to let loose and be wonky but I think I managed in the end.


So come on! Send your name to Tonya. I can't wait to see what she does with them all!

5 comments:

Fiber Babble said...

LOL! I have Tonya's post "save as new"-ed in Bloglines, so I see it every time I check in. I'm planning to send my name (and maybe some random letters), but just haven't gotten a round tuit yet!

Thimbleanna said...

Soooo Cute -- I love the colors you chose too!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Cute!! I've always loved the name Katie!!!! One of my all time favorites. Boo was gonna be a Katie. lolol

Lorraine said...

Your name looks great....I will try this and send mine to Tonya...and check out her blog as well..sounds like fun! I haven't been reading or commenting on blogs lately....just been spending too many hours at work and not enough at home!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

whee, you did great! you should have sent the example you weren't so happy with too - I'd have happily given it a home. thank you so much, the name is wonderful.