Friday, February 26, 2010

Deeeeeelightful!

My Double Delight is coming together fast now.

In fact....the blocks are ready to be sewn together. Yay!

My dilemma is locating more of the gold and brown for the borders. The brown is Moda Bistro - Espresso Steam. I found almost a yard of that online so I think I can manage. My bigger problem is the gold. I bought it at the same time (a year ago) and I wish I knew what the name of it was so I could search for more.


I'm not going to worry though. I'm sure the wonderful ladies at my local LQSs will be able to help me find a fantastic alternative. It's like looking for houses. We have to believe next one we fall in love with will be even better than the one we didn't get. :-D

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That is so pretty.
I dont envy you selling your house. I never want to go thru that again. What a job.
Good luck!!

sewkalico said...

Your Double Delight looks great! I hope you will find a suitable fabric for your borders. Thanks for the comment on my blog.