Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday

We had a nice easy Sunday.  Some of us got a nice sleep in, bread was baked, stores were visited, Thai red curry was consumed, and there was a bit of recreational play in The Sandbox. The princess is looking more herself now. :-)


I skinned her face, something I've never done before.  I really like the effect.  Features were added with pencils, gel pens, markers, and chalks.  She's rather sweet looking now. 


Next job is hair. The Tramp suggested auburn hair so I've ordered it. In the meantime I should make a final choice of fabric for her nightgown. Hmmmmmmm. 

We have a rainy day predicted for tomorrow so maybe The Viking and I will try Storytime at the library again.  If I can tire him out enough, during nap time I can give the princess some attention too. :-)

No comments: